Last week I discussed how to create a year’s worth of content quickly. Today I’m going to share how to create and repackage your video materials.
Often entrepreneurs don’t realize video materials can be repackaged to grow your community and obtain sponsorship just as much (if not more) than your written materials.
In the video I mentioned the tools I use to create my own video materials. Here’s a list of what I use.
As a reminder I’m not an affiliate so whether you use these products or similar ones, it won’t break your video efforts.
All of these products are available on Amazon but due to product availability I won’t link you to any specific buyers.
- Web Camera – Logitech (literally any one of theirs – I’ve had 2 different ones and the least expensive one didn’t perform any worse.)
- Microphone – Blue Snowball iCE
- Background – Fabric curtain panels
- Lighting – LS Photo Studio Pro kit (comes with 2 tall light stands, 2 umbrellas, 1 short light stand, and 3 bulbs)
- Video Recorder – http://webcamera.io (free online recorder that’s best used for short videos up to 15 minutes or Google Hangouts for longer videos)
If you haven’t already enrolled in the 5 Day Sponsorship Mini Course, you need to jump in! Go here to get started.
Latest posts by Quiana (see all)
- Video – How to Market Your Products & Services Offline - January 18, 2017
- Video – How to Create & Repackage Your Video Content - January 11, 2017
- Video – How to Plan & Create A Year’s Worth of Content FAST - January 6, 2017